2018 Educators' Institute, August 21st & 22nd, Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
Registration is now closed, but space is still available. If you would like to attend the 2018 Educators' Institute, visit our registration desk at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale on Monday, August 20th between 5-7 pm or Tuesday, August 21st between 7:30-8:30 am.
We look forward to seeing you there!
NEW! EventMobi App to Replace Printed Program
The LD@school team is excited to announce that we will be going paperless this year! Attendees will have access to event information on their personal devices through the EventMobi app. Please follow the instructions below to access your individual schedule on the app. Click here to access a printable version of the instructions with images.
- Download the EventMobi app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the EventMobi app and enter the code ei2018 to add the Educators’ Institute to “My Events”.
- Click “Launch App” to access the Educators’ Institute app. You will now be able to view the speaker bios, session descriptions, event schedules, sponsor and exhibitor information, and more, all by clicking on the “Menu” button in the top left corner.
- Click “Login” at the top right corner, and enter the email address that you used to register for the conference.
- The system will then prompt you to create a password. When entered, click “Create Account”.
- Now that your account is created, you can view your individual schedule by clicking on the grey figure in the top right corner, followed by “Agenda”.
Download the App NOW to see what's in store at this year's Educators' Institute!
About the Annual Educators' Institute
The Educators’ Institute is a two-day bilingual conference aimed at providing Ontario educators with relevant and practical information and strategies to support their students with learning disabilities.
Watch this video to learn more!
The Educators’ Institute includes up to three keynote speakers and five breakout sessions, offering new perspectives and knowledge in the field of LDs, based on current evidence-based, evidence-informed, and practice-informed strategies. It also gives attendees an opportunity to network with other professionals in the field.
Questions? Contact Mercia Antsaniavo, Bilingual Program Coordinator, at Mercia@LDAO.ca