You have completed “An In-Depth Look at Executive Functions”, a learning module designed by LD@school.
You should now be able to:
- Understand executive functioning as it relates to LDs and ADHD;
- Understand the effects on learning of executive functioning difficulties;
- Identify the indicators of executive functioning difficulties in your students, at all grade levels;
- Identify effective strategies to support students with their specific executive functioning difficulties as well as their overall executive functioning development;
- Deepen your understanding of the Learning Skills and Work Habits in Grades 1 to 12, as referenced in the Ontario Ministry of Education document, Growing Success, and how to support their development;
- Identify tools that can be used with your students to gauge their executive functioning strengths and needs.