Think about the questions below before starting the module. If you are unable to answer these questions, we suggest that you begin by consulting LD@school’s introductory resources.
- Name at least four executive functioning skills.
- At what age do most students’ executive functions reach full maturity?
- Describe how a learning disability in reading/writing/math may manifest itself in the classroom.
- Describe the link between learning disabilities and difficulties with executive functions.
- Name two school-related situations where a student would likely rely heavily upon their executive functioning skills.