You have completed Supporting the Well-Being and Mental Health of Students with Learning Disabilities, a learning module developed by LD@school.
You should now be able to:
- Recognize that mental health is a component of overall well-being.
- Understand the factors that contribute to well-being and resilience.
- Understand the relationship between LDs and mental health (LDMH).
- Understand the continuum of mental health, and challenges that students with LDs may confront in each of the green, yellow, and red zones.
- Identify appropriate strategies to support students with LDs with their mental health challenges.
- Identify when and how to seek additional support.