You have completed “Technology for All: Supporting Students with LDs by Integrating Technology into Classroom Instruction”, a learning module developed by LD@school.
You should now be able to:
- Understand the value of technology for the development of 21st century competencies as well as for universal design for learning and differentiated instruction;
- Understand the difference between instructional and assistive technology;
- Deepen your understanding of various technology tools and how students can use them to support their learning;
- Identify ways in which you can integrate technology into your teaching practice through the universal design for learning framework;
- Identify ways in which your school can better integrate technology into learning for all students.