Technology for All: Post-learning Self-assessment
0 of 8 questions completed
Click on the “Start Quiz” button to test your knowledge after completing this learning module. Then, use the reflection questions below to connect your learning to your teaching practice.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 8
Research shows that…Correct
Question 2 of 8
What are the benefits of using technology in the classroom?Correct
Question 3 of 8
Select the two examples of low-tech assistive technology.Correct
Question 4 of 8
Among the many uses of graphic organizers, which of the following is the most relevant for writing tasks?Correct
Question 5 of 8
Which technology is particularly useful for consolidating concepts learned?Correct
Question 6 of 8
Select the two examples of technological tools most relevant for revising written work.Correct
Question 7 of 8
Assistive technology should be chosen according to:Correct
Question 8 of 8
Instructional technology should be chosen according to:Correct
Post-learning Reflections Questions
Reflecting on your results from the pre-learning self-assessment and the material you have covered in this module, consider the following questions.
If you are completing this module with a partner or group, brainstorm some answers together. Plan a discussion at your next meeting to see what progress you have made.
- How will you use technology to increase student engagement in your lessons, particularly for those with LDs?
- How will you use technology to increase student achievement in your classroom, particularly for those with LDs?
- How will you use technology to facilitate communication and collaboration among:
- Yourself and your students?
- Yourself and your colleagues?
- Yourself and parents?
- How will you use technology to assist you with the following aspects of assessment:
- Assessment for learning?
- Assessment as learning?
- Assessment of learning?
- What further knowledge or support do you require to better integrate technology into your teaching practice?